It is our belief that most of the corrupting influences in American politics could be erased and government generally made more responsive by one basic improvement. That is, simply for more good citizens to participate in politics. "We get the government we deserve, not the one we wish for," remains a guide-star for a free people. We offer a meaningful movement of political clubs as the most practical means by which a broad citizen participation in politics may be achieved.
- To provide a practical means for broad citizen participation in politics.
- To promote practical political education and the dissemination of information on our political system.
- To promote the development of potential political leaders.
- To assist in carrying out the purposes of the Republican Party, whose purpose we believe includes
- To provide leadership in government.
- To protect individual rights and freedom.
- To promote clean government with local emphasis.
- To keep the public informed on the status of their government.